CBSE NEET Exam Phase 2 on July 2016

The process of online applications for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-II for admission into medical and dental colleges will begin on Thursday according to CBSE sources. NEET-II will be held on 24th of July this year and online application for the same could be submitted on website

Based on the directions of the Supreme Court, left-out candidates who could not register or appear in NEET-I (All India Pre Medical Test-2016) or those who gave up their candidature for NEET-I, can apply in NEET-II. This test will be applicable for admissions to the seats of All India Quota, state government quota and private, management or NRI quota seats in all private medical and dental colleges or any private or deemed university.

Please refer to the AIPMT website for detailed information regarding the test, syllabus and eligibility criteria for the upcoming exam.  After nationwide protests against Supreme Court’s recent judgment, now it has relaxed the norms by allowing the states to either organize their own exams or conduct NEET to fill 85% of their UG Medical and Dental seats. The remaining 15% seats will compulsorily be filled by NEET routed All India counseling.

Important dates:
  • The online registration process will start from May 26th, 2016 (i.e.) from today.
  • The examination will be held on July 24th, 2016.

1 comment:

  1. The delightful article you have posted here. This is a good way to increase our knowledge. best assignment help Brisbane Continue sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.


Powered by Blogger.